Benoît CHAUCHEPRAT – Founding partner
Founder of EUROP€XPERT, he has been practising European Public Affairs for 20 years and provides his clients with a wide “Brussels” network, a “tailor-made” decoding of EU practices and policies enabling monitoring, lobbying and access to EU funding, particularly in the areas of security and defence.
Deep knowledge of the European institutional decision-making process and lobbying techniques
- Within DG Research for six years
- Different missions of representation and advocacy for “Large Caps”
- Network through membership in multiple structures
- Master 2 in European Geopolitics
Practice of the EU’s Military Capabilities Policy
- Notably within the military Mission of the French Representation to the EU
- Programs et policies: EDIDP, PESCO, ESDP, CARD…
- Several military missions, NATO, UN mandates: Afghanistan, Lebanon
- IHEDN Auditor
Double approach of projects set up & management
- In innovation and R&D (H2020, EDIDP) funded by the EU.
- that of the European Commission and that of an SME.
- “tailor-made” projects engineering that meet EU expectations