The advisors and experts of C&V Consulting offer “tailor-made” advice and support services for the benefit of their clients to:
– Elaborate their development strategy
In security and defence domains
On the national and international markets of the EU and NATO
– Seize contract or grant opportunities
Through ongoing relationships
With European and NATO international organisations
– Increase the likelihood of success of their trade proposals
In particular, they offer:
– a contract and grant strategy consultancy in the area of security and defence,
– monitoring services,
– programmes to connect with EU and NATO.
OUR ADDED VALUE
- Decrypt precisely your client expectations.
- Build and lead an efficient lobbying.
- Develop your success outlook.
C&V Consulting acts transparently on behalf of its clients. Its approach to relations with international organisations is based on a rigorous ethics respecting the principles and values contained in the ethical charters of the Association of Lobbying and Public Affairs Councils (AFCL) and the European Public Affairs Consultancies’ Association (EPACA).
*(the ethical charter applied by C-V Consulting recognizes and incorporates values and ethical rules but is not a member of AFCL and EPACA)