C&V Consulting assists clients in defining their development and lobbying strategy based on the priorities identified with them to:
- Elaborate the roadmap and action plan for development and lobbying
- Identify stakeholders and partners with convergent, compatible or conflicting interests
- Build up operational communication arguments for decision-makers or influence intermediaries
The strategic, technical and regulatory conducted by C&V Consulting aims to:
- Identify as soon as possible the players, decision-making plans and trends that may positively or negatively affect a company’s business, interests or business plan.
- Monitor and analyse the work of the government and parliamentarians of the European institutions in Brussels.
- Provide customers with real-time alerts and maturing reports
In order to increase the likelihood of success of its clients’ projects or to guide decisions in a way that is in line with their interests, C&V Consulting conducts lobbying activities in support to them or on their behalf.
Among other things, the actions of C&V consulting contribute to :
- Positively infuence decision-making processes
- Organize meetings with influence intermediaries
- Promote the image of a company or CEO and help it develop its network.
CALLS FOR PROPOSALS
C&V Consulting provides their clients lessons learned to integrate key success factors and apply best practices for :
- Build a technically and economically cohérent consortia;;
- Deliver performance in line with operational customer expectations (Functional Analysis);
- To write the corpus of documents in accordance withe the expectations and rules of the EU and NATO.