Position: part-time employee/open-ended contract
Reports to: C&V Consulting’s board
Start: as soon as possible
ABOUT C&V CONSULTING
C&V Consulting supports companies wishing to pursue an ethical development and growth strategy in international (EU/NATO) defence markets. Backed by broad sector expertise, we position ourselves at the forefront of European defence doctrine and regulations, with a focus on innovation projects.
In the context of a rapidly changing EU defence environment, C&V Consulting is involved in several industrial consortia at the European level.
We are looking for a motivated and proactive administrative assistant to work on stimulating and disruptive EU projects as part of our team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
As an administrative assistant, you will perform various administrative and clerical tasks. Your responsibilities will include:
- making travel and meeting arrangements
- planning coordination meetings and taking detailed minutes
- editing reports
- maintaining appropriate filing systems
- submitting and reconciling expense reports
- checking and preparing human resources’ administrative processes
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Be a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of responsibility and reliability
- Be able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks of varying complexity and urgency
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills using different kinds of communication medium
- Possess sound judgement and great attention to detail
- Have strong problem-solving abilities including the ability to analyze situations and provide alternative solutions
- Share C&V Consulting’s core values
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant or Office Admin Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Proficiency in English
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent
- High school degree; additional qualification as an administrative assistant or a secretary will be a plus
- 3+ years of increasingly responsible experience in related fields, i.e., human resources management, environmental and social governance
- Personal interest in ethics, EU institutions and security & defence issues
- Experience in a high pace, deadline driven environment
- Continuous improvement mindset
WHAT WE OFFER
- Good opportunities for career development through our broad range of projects, mentoring and a personalized approach to your learning and development.
- A positive working atmosphere within a dedicated and supportive team
- A stimulating position with a large spectrum of projects and thematic
- A remote position with a flexible timetable (to be discussed before starting)
- A range of benefits including success fees and in-kind advantages (to be discussed before starting)
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org including a CV and a cover letter before September 29th. Early applications are encouraged as the position is intended to be filled asap.