Position: full-time employee/open-ended contract
Reports to: project manager
Start: as soon as possible
ABOUT C&V CONSULTING
C&V Consulting supports companies wishing to pursue an ethical development and growth strategy in international (EU/NATO) defence markets. Backed by broad sector expertise, we position ourselves at the forefront of European defence doctrine and regulations, with a focus on innovation projects.
In the context of a rapidly changing EU defence environment, C&V Consulting is involved in several industrial consortia at the European level.
We are looking for a motivated and proactive Project Management Officer to work on those stimulating and disruptive EU projects as part of our team.
SUMMARY JOB DESCRIPTION
As a Project Management Officer, you will be in charge of the coordination and follow-up of a project portfolio. Your main responsibilities will include:
- being the point of contact of a client portfolio
- gathering, analyzing and synthesizing information from our clients
- helping streamline our projects to ensure that we meet our goals and that projects stay on track for timely completion
- anticipating actions that will keep projects on track
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Be a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of responsibility and reliability
- Be able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks of varying complexity and urgency
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills using different kinds of communication medium
- Possess sound judgement and great attention to detail
- Have strong problem-solving abilities including the ability to analyze situations and provide alternative solutions
- Share C&V Consulting’s core values
- Very good knowledge of office software and project management tools (GANTT, PERT)
- Ability to understand technical product drawings and complex product architectures
- Aptitude for learning new technology
- Fluency in English with the ability to write & edit technical documents
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent
- 3+ years of increasingly responsible experience in related fields, i.e. innovation, environmental and/or social governance
- Experience in a high pace, deadline-driven environment
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Personal interest in ethics, EU institutions and security & defence issues
WHAT WE OFFER
- Good opportunities for career development through our broad range of projects, mentoring and a personalized approach to your learning and development.
- A positive working atmosphere within a dedicated and supportive team
- A stimulating position with a large spectrum of projects and thematic
- A remote position with a flexible timetable (to be discussed before starting)
- A range of benefits including success fees and in-kind advantages (to be discussed before starting)
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org including a CV and a cover letter before September 29th. Early applications are encouraged.