Position: part-time employee/open-ended contract
Reports to: executive board
Start: May 2023
ABOUT C&V CONSULTING
C&V Consulting supports companies wishing to pursue an ethical development and growth strategy in international (EU/NATO) defence markets. Backed by broad sector expertise, we position ourselves at the forefront of European defence doctrine and regulations, with a focus on innovation projects.
In the context of a rapidly changing EU defence environment, C&V Consulting is involved in several projects at the European level.
We are looking for a motivated and proactive administrative assistant to work on those exciting and disruptive projects as part of our team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
As an administrative assistant, you will perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Your responsibilities will include:
- Check and prepare Human Resources’ administrative processes;
- Preparation and management of invoicing;
- Submit and reconcile expense reports;
- Check the responsiveness and follow-up of C&V administrative mailing;
- Organize logistical support for meetings and workshops;
- Develop and maintain a filing system;
- Update contact lists;
- Book travel arrangements.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The ideal candidate should:
- Be a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of responsibility and reliability;
- Be able to work independently and achieve results through collaborative efforts;
- Be able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks of varying complexity and urgency in a timely and efficient manner with an appropriate level of direction;
- Have a firm commitment to provide exemplary services in a demanding and challenging environment;
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills using a variety of communication mediums;
- Be capable of building and maintaining positive working relationships;
- Possess sound judgement, great attention to detail and follow through skills;
- Have the ability to manage workload in an environment with multiple interruptions;
- Have strong problem-solving abilities including the ability to analyze situations and provide alternative solutions.
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant or Office Admin Assistant;
- Proven knowledge in Belgian HR processes and regulation;
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines;
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Proficiency in English.
- High School degree; additional qualification as an administrative assistant or secretary will be a plus;
- Three plus (3+) years of increasingly responsible experience in related fields, i.e. Human resource management, Environmental and social Governance;
- Personal interest in ethics, EU institutions and security & defence issues;
- Experience in a high pace, deadline-driven environment;
- Continuous improvement mindset.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Good opportunities for career development through our broad range of projects, mentoring and a personalized approach to your learning and development.
- A positive working atmosphere within a dedicated and supportive team
- A stimulating position with a large spectrum of projects and thematic
- A remote position with a flexible timetable (to be discussed before starting)
- A range of benefits including success fees and in-kind advantages (to be discussed before starting)
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be sent to email@example.com including a CV and a cover letter.
Visit our website to know more about our activities: www.cnv-consulting.eu