Contract: 6 to 24 months contract under VIE Programme
Job position: Scientist Junior Consultant
Start: January 2024
ABOUT C&V CONSULTING
C&V Consulting supports companies wishing to pursue an ethical development and growth strategy in international (EU/NATO) defence markets. Backed by broad sector expertise, we position ourselves at the forefront of European defence doctrine and regulations, with a focus on innovation projects.
In the context of a rapidly changing EU defence environment, C&V Consulting is involved in several industrial consortia at the European level.
C&V is currently developing a scientific expertise in the domain of Artificial Intelligence, Cyber space technologies and Human factors. The aim is to have a small department composed of two key actors who will manage at least two people (an intern and a short term contract through a VIE whom we wish to have as a long term team member).
This scientific department will work with small R&D laboratories all over Europe in the defence area. Becoming an International Intern means having a secured job abroad for 6 to 24 months with us.
PROFILE WE ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- University degree in Science area (Engineer, Doc or PostDoc graduate)
- Excellent knowledge and ideally work experience in a high-space, deadline driven environment such Artificial Intelligence, Cyber-security and Big Data.
- Very good knowledge and ideally work experience in either: Artificial Intelligence, Cyber space technologies or Human factors
- Very good knowledge of office software and project management tools (GANTT, PERT)
- Ability to understand technical product drawings and complex product architectures
- Aptitude for learning new technology
- Fluency in English with the ability to write & edit technical documents
- Be a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of responsibility and reliability
- Be able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks of varying complexity and urgency
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills using different kinds of communication medium
- Possess sound judgement and great attention to detail
- Have strong problem-solving abilities including the ability to analyze situations and provide alternative solutions
- Share C&V Consulting’s core values
- Strong orientation for creativeness
Be in charge of prospective action to identify new disruptive technologies or new disruptive way of reusing civilian state of the art technologies in the and follow-up of a project portfolio.
Main responsibilities will include:
- In charge of R&D projects within consortium
- Gather, learn, share and apply specific knowledge and concepts in Artificial Intelligence and Cybersecurity
- Be proactive on the challenging themes around artificial intelligence and cybersecurity
- Gathering, analyzing and synthesizing information from technological domain
- Helping streamline our projects to ensure that we meet our goals and that projects stay on track for timely completion
- Anticipating actions that will keep projects on track
- Act as a key intermediate person within the department and laboratories stakeholders
The job is composed of 80% of time dedicated to scientific production and 20% of time to project management.
CONDITIONS FOR APPLICATIONS
- Less than 28 years old
- Be a scientific graduate
- Be citizen of the European Economic Area (EEA)
- Have applied to the VIE PROGRAMME (International Internship in a company)
If you think your profile matches the job description, please send your CV and covering letter to: ce.roussot[@]cnv-consulting.eu